Whether it’s FCL, LCL or special equipment, we have the solution that best suits your sea freight activities.
Nowadays shipping by sea is the best way to move goods worldwide. Italsempione offers tailored solutions at competitive rates. For every specific product or trade lane, our customers can find a dedicated team of experts ready to propose the best suitable solution for each business need.
Italsempione is FIATA agent (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Association).
Thanks to our worldwide network we can go everywhere and handle every kind of goods, ensuring maximum reliability and care. We also deal with cross trades shipments, from one country to another without passing by Italy.
We have a regular weekly consolidated services (LCL) to move small volumes of cargo from/to all over the world.
Our sea freight strengths are:
- Fixed allocations with the main world carriers, for guaranteed departures from/to any destination in the world.
- FCL and LCL shipments for dry and perishable foodstuffs.
- Shipments of special equipment (open top, flat rack) and Break Bulk for oversized and overweight loads.
- Flexible and customised doorto-door service.
- Full support for logistics and goods storage in the country of origin and destination, in general and bonded warehouses.
- Large bonded warehouses for goods in storage for brief or long periods of time.
- Specific experience in the industrial sectors of furniture, fashion, perishable and dry foodstuffs.
Moreover, we can provide a combined SEA-AIR service for Import from Asia, offering transit time reduction and cheaper rates.
A customs office working only for you
Thanks to our customs operators with more than thirty years of experience, we support our customers during all customs clearance procedures, offering solutions for each specific commodity, as well as support in case the customer wants to obtain the A.E.O. certification. We also manage Intrastat practices related to trade between European Union countries.